I have a lot to be thankful for as Thanksgiving approaches.. I love this time of year because we can all give service to others and spend time with the ones that we love. Not to mention, I always remember the reason why I am still living in Arizona... Just because of the beautiful weather we receive during this time! I couldn't ask for anything more... I really cannot believe that it is Thanksgiving already and then it will be Christmas and and New Years before we know it! This year has flown by!
I am especially grateful for these certain precious things in my life as we celebrate Thanksgiving this year:
- A wonderful, loving, caring, thoughtful, and handsome husband
- My awesome families
- My wonderful mom and dad
- The best mother and father in law in the world
- The cutest little baby yorkies in the whole wide world!
- Great friends
- A job
- The Gospel
- The opportunity to be sealed in the temple with my family and my Trevor
- My brave brother serving the lord for two years
- Heavenly Father
- My Savior and his love for me
- Church families
- My cute little CTR 8 class
- The Temple
- The gym!
- Having the opportunity to obtain an education
- Our cute home
- Out loving Prophet and the prophets before
- Being Healthy (well somewhat... when it comes to by stomach, that is a whole different story)
- Peanut and Peanut Butter M&M's (my favorite)
- Chocolate animal crackers (also another fav)
- My cute little beach cruiser
And the list goes on! I have so much to be thankful for! What are you thankful for? I challenge you to ponder that. :)
I love that we will all be able to spend tomorrow family and thinking about what we are all grateful for! Oh and I can't forget the yummy food all day! :)
Happy Turkey Day from Trevor & Alyssa!