Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving Already?


I have a lot to be thankful for as Thanksgiving approaches.. I love this time of year because we can all give service to others and spend time with the ones that we love. Not to mention, I always remember the reason why I am still living in Arizona... Just because of the beautiful weather we receive during this time! I couldn't ask for anything more... I really cannot believe that it is Thanksgiving already and then it will be Christmas and and New Years before we know it! This year has flown by!
I am especially grateful for these certain precious things in my life as we celebrate Thanksgiving this year:

- A wonderful, loving, caring, thoughtful, and handsome husband
- My awesome families
- My wonderful mom and dad
- The best mother and father in law in the world
- The cutest little baby yorkies in the whole wide world!
- Great friends
-Awesome co-workers
- A job
- The Gospel
-Blessings
- The opportunity to be sealed in the temple with my family and my Trevor
- My brave brother serving the lord for two years
- Heavenly Father
- My Savior and his love for me
- Church families
- My cute little CTR 8 class
- The Temple
- The gym!
- Having the opportunity to obtain an education
- Our cute home
- Out loving Prophet and the prophets before
- Being Healthy (well somewhat... when it comes to by stomach, that is a whole different story)
- Peanut and Peanut Butter M&M's (my favorite)
- Chocolate animal crackers (also another fav)
- My cute little beach cruiser

And the list goes on! I have so much to be thankful for! What are you thankful for? I challenge you to ponder that. :)
I love that we will all be able to spend tomorrow family and thinking about what we are all grateful for! Oh and I can't forget the yummy food all day! :)
Happy Turkey Day from Trevor & Alyssa!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you two and your family! This is the BEST time of year, isn't it? You're lucky you have so much to be thankful for! You've inspired me to write a list, as well! And your blog is so cute! Love the background and nice pics! :)

    ReplyDelete