Wednesday, October 20, 2010

He Left...

Today, October 20, 2010, my brother Matthew left on his mission. He will be in the MTC for about 2 months while he learns spanish. Then, he will be in Pennsylvania soon after that. Today was a very hard day for our family as we said bye to him at the airport... We know that this is what he is supposed to be doing, but we are really going to miss having him around. I keep noticing little things that remind me of him and I break down and cry because I miss him so much already. I love my little brother and cannot wait to see him again in two years. He is my brother and one of my best friends that I will miss very much over the next couple of years. Make us proud Elder Matthew Austin Gallego! We love you so much and will pray for you everyday! I know it will go by fast...

1 comment: