Thursday, January 28, 2010

An Update

So I still haven't found out what is making me so sick... I go in on Monday to get scoped and I'm kind of freaked out by it. Hopefully it all goes according to plan and gives us some results. So far some of the possibilities are a stomach ulcer, my gallbladder, some stomach bacteria disease, or pancretidis. I am just hoping it is nothing too serious. Life would be so much easier if I knew what it was. I just want some answers already.
Trevor has been busy with school and work as normal. He is still working hard by studying and keeping up on everything that is going on in his classes. Work has been busy for him and it always seems to be busy right when he is trying to catch up on all of his studying... But he makes it work and he does the best that he can! He just wants to have perfect grades to make it easier to get into dental school. He is pulling off straight A's so all of his hard work is paying off whether he sees it or not! He is a great person and he tries his very hardest to be a great supporter to our family. I love him for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment