Monday, February 13, 2012

35 weeks and counting down.

Time is slowing dwindling away as these babies
continue to get bigger and bigger!
I cannot believe i will be 35 weeks this week.
We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of our sweet little boys.

Both baby showers were AMAZING. We just love our
family and friends so much. Thank you all again
for your wonderful support and help!
We really wouldn't be able to do it
without any of you.

I have been going in for NST's and ultrasounds
twice a week now so i get to see and hear my
baby boys all the time!
It has been so hard to get decent pictures of them
because they are getting so squished in there.
It is such a comfort to know that they are both
doing so great and are so healthy!
We are one happy mommy and daddy.
They are both a little over 5 pounds now!
They are growing like weeds!
If i were to have them right now then they would
have lesser chances of having any complications or
having to stay in the hospital for very long.
I just pray that they dont have to stay in the hospital after i have them.
i want to be able to take them home right away!
I know Heavenly Father is watching over us and is preparing my baby boys
for their arrival into this world.
It is such a blessing to have Heavenly Father in our lives
helping us every step of the way.
We both know it is going to be hard raising to babies, but we
know he will be there with us every step of the way.
I mean he wouldn' t have blessed us with two babies
at the same time if he didn't think we could do it
right?!
My doctor says that these boys can come at any time. She said that she
has never delivered twins after 36 weeks, but if i do not
go into labor by my 38th week, then she will be performing the
c-section that week.
That means, if i do not go past 36 weeks, i could be having these babies by next week!
say what?! Yes, i am freaking out and am really excited all at the same time.
I haven't shown any signs of labor yet, but my cervix has been thinning quite a bit.
So we will see when these babies decide to come.
I have been really uncomfortable lately and have been having some pains
in my belly from them growing.
I honestly do not think that my belly can stretch anymore!

I want my babies to be healthy when they come into this world, but
we are getting really anxious for them to be here already.
We cannot believe that this pregnancy is already coming to an end so soon.
It is crazy how time flies by!

Mommy and Daddy cannot wait to meet our baby boys!

1 comment:

  1. AHHHH I am so excited for you guys!!! They look so handsome already! Tell them I'm excited to meet them :) You guys will be such excellent parents!

    ReplyDelete