Wow i cannot believe that it is 2012 already! It feels like we were just celebrating the new year turning 2011! Crazy how time flies and how so much has changed in just one year. In 2011 we were faced with some challenges, but yet faced with many happy moments together presented with tons of exciting news.
We are so ready for this new year and the exciting events it has to bring.
Some of the main moments we will get to share as a family this year are:
- Bringing our precious little boys into the world around February/March.
We cannot wait to meet the little guys.
- Trevor will turn 25!
- Alyssa will turn 22!
- We will celebrate our 3rd wedding anniversary.
3 years already?! We wish we could relive this day again everyday.
- Trevor will graduate from ASU in May with a Bachelors in Exercise Science. Woo Hoo!
- We will start the 4 year+ journey through dental school as Trevor furthers his career in July.
- My brother Matthew, who is serving a mission in Pennsylvania, will come home in October!
- My baby boys get to meet their uncle Matthew for the first time.
- Alec, my other brother, will be leaving on his mission sometime
in between summer and fall.
- Chandler, my youngest brother, will be beginning his senior year in high school! Ahh!
AND the list will continue as many more memories will be made during this wonderful new year.
We can't wait to see what this year has in store for us and what Heavenly Father has planned for our little family. We can't wait to find out.
We hope you all have a FABULOUS NEW YEAR!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!