"As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, There is one thing that will never change. . . I will always keep falling in love with you." - Karen Clodfloder
I love this man with all my heart. He has been there for me through everything and i couldn't ask for a better guy! I love the little surprises he surprises me with and the love he shows me everyday. It means the world to me. He truly is my best friend and i am so excited that i get to spend eternity with him. He is the love of my life. I love you my sweet Trevor.
A lot has happened since i have last updated. Sorry i need to get better at updating our blog more often... Trevor went in for his final procedure and they were able to remove his stent and blast
his last kidney stone at the same time! It was a happy day and we are thrilled that he is back to normal now!
Just before the last surgery!
Trevor just moments before surgery... You can tell he is so excited haha
We had a great Christmas and New Years with our families. We loved spending time with all of our family and seeing family that we hadn't seen in so long! It definitely was
crazy busy being around a ton of people but we were so glad that we got to spend time with the ones we loved! It is so depressing that the holidays are over already... It went by way too fast! That time of the year is our favorite time of the year. We are counting down the days until next Christmas!
Talking to Matthew on Christmas!
We made the best gingerbread house!
Kissing under the mistletoe!
New Years Kiss!
As we go through 2011, there will be many happenings all the way...
Events that will happen this 2011 year:
1. Trevor turns 24 in April.
2. Alyssa turns 21 April.
3. Trevor applies for dental school and hopefully gets in!
4. My baby Bella turns 1.
5. My Tia turns 8 or 9 i think?
6. We will be married 2 years in May.
7. Trevor asked me to marry him two years ago on Valentine's day. We will be going to Cafe Boa (a tradition) That place is so good! We love it.
7. Possibly moving depending on what dental school Trevor gets into.
8. Matthew will have been gone a year in October!
9. All my friends come back from their missions!
10. Alec graduates high school! I feel so old.
11. Taking a much needed California trip when summer finally comes.
12. Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas come! Happiest time of the year. Cant wait.
I bet there will be many more events that will pop up along our journey through 2011, but this is a little piece of what we will be experiencing together this year. We love you all and hope that 2011 is a great year for you!