Monday, June 7, 2010

Scariest Thing Ever...


So on Friday pretty much the worst thing happened to me. It makes me want to cry even thinking about it... So i wake up and getting ready work on Friday morning. i am just about the leave out the door when i had a feeling to look down at my wedding ring. As i looked down at it i screamed and started shaking... My middle big diamond was GONE!!!! I stared at my finger for about 2 minutes trying to figure out if i was dreaming or if this was actually really happening to me!! Sadly, it was not a dream. It had fallen out some where and i had no idea where it was!!! I seriously was freaking out crying and running around the house frantically looking for it. I searched and pulled my bed apart, searched my carpets and bathrooms and everywhere i could think of!! I prayed and prayed and prayed that i would find the diamond. I searched for about an hour which felt like a year and did not find anything... I thought it was gone forever... As tears filled my eyes again with disappointment and sadness, i decided i would kneel down again and say another prayer. After i was done praying, i had an overwhelming feeling that i needed to go search my bathroom floor one more time. I went into the bathroom and on the floor was my diamond to my ring! I started to cry tears of happiness and gave thanks to my Heavenly Father for answering my prayers! I am so grateful that i found my diamond and that my prayers were answered. I love my Heavenly Father and the love he has for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment