Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Maybe the Final Test....


So yes I went in for ANOTHER test on Monday and hopefully it was my last. I have still been having problems with my stomach area and they have not been able to figure out what it is. I have been in the hospital, scoped, Pricked a MILLION times it feels like, and have had a CT scan. And after all of that all they could find out was that I had a stupid stomach ulcer. Little did i know, it was supposed to be gone months ago and I still hurt! So I went in for a Hida Scan where it checks to see if my gallbladder is working or not... After laying there on the table, while they scanned me for an hour and a half, i was about ready to die. They stuck me with a needle and pumped me full of fluids that would help my gallbladder show up on the screen to see if they could tell if it was working or not. I was so nauseous and had really bad abdominal pain. I was so ready to get out of there. So the stupid tech there wouldn't tell me my results so now i have to wait a little bit longer to find out what my doctor says about the test. My mom tried reading the results that they gave us on a medical records CD and she is almost positive that it is my gallbladder that is not working. Bad Gallbladders definitely runs in the family! Me getting a stomach ulcer would then make sense if it was my gallbladder that hasn't been working. I guess when your gallbladder stops working it pushes bile up into the stomach causing a stomach ulcer. So I am still waiting to see what the heck is wrong with me! I will keep you update as soon as i find out today! Uhhhh.... can this be over yet?!

No comments:

Post a Comment